Well, it finally happened

Larakatya
on 1/22/05 1:00 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Well. I have something rather big to report: I am officially in One-derland. I have lost 50% of my bodyweight. I weighed 199 on the scale this morning. This means I have lost 201 lbs. I am in the Double Century club! I'm in SHOCK. I feel like the tinest little thing ever - I've not weight under 200 since the 6th grade. (I'm freakishly tall at 6'3" tall) I started out 400+ lbs. BMI of 51.1 On my surgical date I weighed 355 Today I weigh 199, BMI of 25.0 = I AM A "NORMAL" ranged BMI!! SCREAM it from the MOUNTAINTOPS!! I'm "NORMAL" I am so deeply grateful for this surgery, and so deeply grateful for everyone who has supported me on my journey. This has not been easy and there have been definate lessons learned the hard way Sometimes it has been so difficult I though I wasn't going to ever make it . But I have perservered - with the and the and from my friends. Thank you so much for every thing that you do and for sharing this journey with me. I love you very much, ~Lara
Ann B.
on 1/23/05 12:17 am - Dallas, TX
Lara, This is amazing and powerful news. Thank you for sharing. You give us all hope. I am happy for you. Ann in TX
TracyDubyak
on 1/23/05 10:35 am - MacClenny, FL
Lara, Im very happy for you and yes it does feel wonderful I have seen it with my Mother and Sister and I am soooooooo Hapy for you! I felt your joy and happyness thank you for sharing... I am just starting and already a bit over whelm as you know you get and worried about this or that but Im not going to give up... My mind is set...but yes I have had a few try to talk me out of it... I'm trying to take all this in but I think I will understand it better once Im going through with it too... Again So HAPY for you that so great! Tracy
mylilcalla
on 1/24/05 9:59 pm - Bloomington, IN
Lara, Now how cool is that? You are truly an inspiration! You have taken this tool and done exactly what you are supposed to do with it. You should be proud of yourself and as an innocent bystander who has been lurking and watching your progress I can say that I am proud of you too! Rock on Ms. Lara. Keep up the good work and keep on shining! Sending hugs your way, Amy
gettin
on 1/25/05 11:46 am - birmingham, al
WHAT AN AWESOME JOB!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON THE CENTURY CLUB GIRL!!!!!!! Melanie-180
ruthdebra
on 2/1/05 2:44 am - Palm Springs, CA
Congratulations!!! What an achievement. You are terrific! Ruth
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views