Hello All Just another Newbi...LOL

TracyDubyak
on 1/21/05 12:24 pm - MacClenny, FL
Hello, I'm new here on the message board. My name is Tracy I'm from Jacksonville,Fl I'm 35 and just starting my jorney for WLS. I have found a Dr who takes my insurance his name is Dr.Bruce Brient in Gainesville,Fl my sister who had an open RNY done last year there but different Dr. I only know of good things there...I have medicare and Medipass (medicaid) I'm disable and this will help me get back to better health and hopes to get back to work again cause I have been going insane not working....lol I have a g/f of 3 yrs I hope that things work out she has kinda insecurities issues and was exspecting questions like if you lose all this weight are you going to still be with me? I have sat her down but I hope this wont be an issue later all I can do is be honest and let her know it shouldn't. Im doing this due to other temp of diets and my health condition. I'm 5'5 and 241 pounds I am in size 20 to 22 plus but she tells me I'm not a bad looking female but hates to see if I lose it she would have many worries... SO, I can only hope this does not become a wedge betwenn her and I. I also know that many people don't stay together I also can hope that her and I are not that % of it... I've enjoyed reading few of the post just wanted to say Hi and get in the grove of things...lol Tracy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views