ever feel alone?

DENISE A.
on 1/21/05 11:12 am - LAKEWOOD, OH
Ever feel alone in your own skin? I have no where to talk about this. Here I thought my life would be so good after surgery... less than nine months later I'm eating out of control... large quantities for what I"m suppose to be eating.. I'm only down to 247... My life seems out of control...my partner and I fighting way too much about things... and to top it off...I quit my job that I hated and have stayed out for seven months....and now am doing temp work for only the next six weeks for a severe pay cut. I feel out of control and very sad. I'm sorry to rant like this out of nowhere..but I honestly have nowhere to say this.
TracyDubyak
on 1/21/05 12:31 pm - MacClenny, FL
I am so sorry your so down and depress. I may not truly understand what your going through but yes I have felt all alone and no one to talk too I live around no one but my g/f family due to she live 45 min out of the town I am from. Maybe you need some alone time and do some serious thinking and rechange some of your goals hun? I really truly wish I had some sound advise, I can only pray things will look up for you two and things get better... Hugs Tracy
rhonda3103
on 1/22/05 12:49 pm - CA
RNY on 03/09/05 with
Hi Denise, I do know exactly how it feels to be alone in the journey. I am pre-op and my partner was pretty slow to get on board(out of fear mostly). I am so sorry you are going thru this and feeling alone. Do you belong to a support group? You know, they say that you do much better emotionally and then physically if you are connected to others that are going thru the same stuff. (well, whoever they are HA HA) On the job note that so sucks. I hope something better comes your way. Maybe your partner is just feeling your fear and depression and in wanting to help you feel better is anxious too. I hope things get better for you two. If you ever want to talk feel free to email me. Hugs Rhonda
Larakatya
on 1/23/05 8:25 am - Twin Cities, MN
Hi Denise, I also had surgery last april. This is not an easy process. If you're looking for a wonderful group of ladies who understand that this surgery is not brain surgery . . . drop on by the April 2004 board. We keep each other on track with daily postings of food logs, and support for exercise endevors. I'm sorry you and your partner are having a tough time - I'm in a bit of a rough spot with mine as well. I'll be thinking about you and hoping that this finds you well. Best wishes, ~Lara
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/05 11:25 pm - Yucaipa, CA
Denise I'm sorry to hear things are getting out of control. Don't feel bad I'm doing the same thing! I can't really leave my partner right now so I have not been exercising or anything in almost a month!!! I realized this morning that this is about ME, I need to be a little selfish if I want this for myself. SO this morning I'm going to the gym, I can't be worried about anyone right now. I need to take care of ME first. Not taking care is making me gain weight and feel like sh~t!! So I guess what I'm saying is the heck with everyone else take care of YOU!!
semifemme
on 2/22/05 12:58 am - DESOTO, TX
Hello........I have to say i am feeling the exact same way....i have been eating more than what i'm supposed to, and have already stopped loosing weight at only 265........ive lost 100lbs....of which i'm not saying is a small amount, but its far from my goal weight of under 200lbs!!! I started dating someone just after surgery, but that has turned out to be nothing! And now i've started a new job, which has me scared too. I dont measure food, and i havent been excersing....i hate to excersise!!!!! I have got to get rid of this head hunger that i have....i want to eat sometimes even though my stomach is screaming NO MORE!!! So maybe we should chat sometime, and maybe it will pick up our spirits!! I need to be motivated!!!!!! lol sherry
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views