Just checking in

LuvSongs
on 1/13/05 11:56 pm - Germany, Germany
Thanks for all your prayers and support, they did a sistah good. The first day after surgery wasen't so bad, but that second day threw me for a loop. I came home last night feeling much better, After they took my drain out I felt immediate release of pain and then when I walked up the stairs in myy house I felt even better. I guess it must have released that trapped gas that was about to kill me. Anyway I'm getting plenty fluids in I've had 25 mg of protein this morning will have another 25 this afternoon. My pouch appears to be handeling the protien well so far. I wil do a little walking today and then rest, because I don't want to over do it. Thanks so much to my wonderful angels and all the people who called and checked on me while I was in the hosptial, you will never know how much that meant to me. Well take care, I will post again soon. peace and Blessings Luv Songs
mylilcalla
on 1/14/05 2:11 am - Bloomington, IN
Joi, I am so very glad to hear that you are doing well. I was thinking about you and wondering every day when I saw your last post. I hope that everything continues as it is and that you have nothing but smooth sailing. Congratulations, and welcome to the "other side". Best, Amy
CurvySupersta'
on 1/14/05 2:30 am - Hazelwood, MO
God Bless YOU! I am glad everything went well for you!!! NO GET SOME REST!!LOL Trina
(deactivated member)
on 1/14/05 9:17 am - Yucaipa, CA
Way to go!! Now you'll be a loser too!! I'm so glad to hear how well your doing. Sounds like you know what you need to do. Keep up the great work!!
jolli
on 1/15/05 5:25 am - FL
Yes those first few days can be bad but jsut keep on trucking Joi, it'll get better! God bless and congrats. on your leap to the losers' side! Johanna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 426 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views