My Wife Left Me Tonight

Heather Sheridan
on 1/10/05 2:05 pm - Columbia, MO
We have been having problems since before I had surgery but nothing really major. Then yesterday morning at about 8:30am my 7 year old came into the bedroom and was standing at her side of the bed. He asked if he could have breakfast. I was getting ready to get out of bed and start my day and get them breakfast when she said " Get the F#@K out of my bedroom." Needless to say I flew out of the bed and told her to never again speak to my son that way. And a few other choice words. I have never before seen this type of behavior but I can tell you I do not approve of it at all. My kids are my life and I would truly do anything for them. Including telling her that she takes a back seat to them as she is an adult and they are but helpless children. Well we have been at it since yesterday mainly it has been her at me because I am done talking. I have said what I had to say and I am through arguing. Well this evening she tells me she will be moving out at the end of the month when our finances are in order. I said that is fine with me do what you feel you need to do, because my kids come first. But I also said just know that the door works one way. Once you go out you will not be coming back in. I will not go through this with you more than once as my heart and the kids can not handle it. Her friend then came over and got her and she is staying there for now. So now I really wish I could drown my sorrows in food or a Budweiser but have chosen that instead I will drown my sorrows in my Sugar Free Kool-aid. I know there is someone out there that deserves me and the boys as much as I deserve them and maybe in a few months after I work on me I will be able to find that person.The only bad thing is my 7 year old now thinks it is his fault that we are no longer together and even said he was sorry. I let him know it was not his fault that we are not together that Kiesa made her choice and that we will get through it together and that I love him and to never ever think that he was to blame for this. Thanks for reading this. Heather
mylilcalla
on 1/11/05 12:37 am - Bloomington, IN
Heather, So sorry to hear that you two couldn't get through the problems and that it had to come to such a nasty end. You are right in standing up for your son. No one should ever take their own frustrations out on a child. She was way out of line. Keep on turning to the Sugar free Kool-aid. Anything else just wouldn't be worth it. As for your son, it sounds like you are a good mom, and I am sure that he wont blame himself so much with a little time... especially when he sees life improving around him as you get healthier. You are definately on the right track to happiness. There is someone out there that will be what you need and you for them. Keep working on yourself, keep your chin up, and things will fall into place. Let us know how you are doing... Best Amy
CurvySupersta'
on 1/11/05 2:04 am - Hazelwood, MO
Hey Fam! I have been reading your previous posts and saw that you all have been having problems before. I feel like everything happens for a reason. Believe me, I have been there, I know how it feels and how hard it is to try to live your life without someone you have been with for years. But at the sametime, this person is being eliminated from your life for a reason. You were saying before that she was making it difficult for you to live healthier after the surgery. I am not saying she is supposed to change because you have changed but she still should have respected the fact that you are trying to do this for your life and your children. It is hard enough being post-op following the required diet and exercise plan that post-ops have to undertake. This is supposed to be someone that loves you and cares about your well being. I am sure that before you had this surgery things were not like they are now. She might be intimidated by your determination to better yourself whether she likes it or not. And like I said maybe this is a sign....and this might be a little forward but "AN EX BECOMES AN EX FOR A REASON!!" Trina
Larakatya
on 1/16/05 1:59 am - Twin Cities, MN
Oh Heather, Sending you my love, support and best wishes for you and your family right now. She's not worth it, just like you said - anyone who'd talk to a child like that isn't worth shedding a tear over. You keep doing right by you and your family. You're making choices to live a healthy life right now, and anyone who's not on the bus, better watch out cause it's rolling out of the station! Keep taking great care of you, and know (in your SOUL) that the right woman is out there. And right when you stop looking for her, she'll find you. Keep us posted on your new found addiction to SF Kool-Aid (OH YEAH!) Praying for you to several conventional and nonconventional deities, ~Lara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 426 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views