My Partner had a stroke

(deactivated member)
on 1/7/05 10:27 am - Yucaipa, CA
Sorry for not posting all this time. I'm so glad to read all the post's, welcome to ALL the newbies. I'm sorry I missed you all, I will try to be around more often. But it's great see more posting going on here!! My partner who has kidney failure had a stroke the day after Christmas. The worst part was the paramedics and drs said for the first two days she must have over dosed herself on her meds!! ARGH!!! I kept telling them something else was wrong, but no one would listen to me!! I was so scared!!!!!! She would not wake up for three days and then my neurologist came to see her and listened to me, did some key test up her feet and said "Oh yea she's had a stroke!!" Anyway she is recovering rapidly because it turned out to be a TIA {mini stroke} I just got approved to give her my kidney but transplant has been put on hold till she improves. Please send good thoughts and prayers for her. And keep posting!!!
rhonda3103
on 1/7/05 1:00 pm - CA
RNY on 03/09/05 with
God Bless you both. I hope that all goes well with the transplant. What an answer to prayers that you were a match!! Will keep you in our thoughts.
(deactivated member)
on 1/9/05 12:41 am - Yucaipa, CA
Thank you Rhonda, I'm really looking forward to seeing Irene in better health with a new kidney. The Hospital told me they have done transplant surgery on a WLS patient, they just wanted me to have had it over a year ago. I'm over four years!! I feel like I got the gift of a new life and I should pass that gift on, I'm excited!!!
slickgt
on 1/7/05 1:23 pm - Bolingbrook, IL
I will be keeping you both in my prayers Ed
(deactivated member)
on 1/9/05 1:08 am - Yucaipa, CA
Thank you so much Ed, Irene is doing much better everyday!! It's just amazing to see her improve so fast. I'm truly grateful for all the support from my friends and family!!!
mylilcalla
on 1/8/05 4:57 am - Bloomington, IN
Bonnie, I am so glad that she is doing okay. What a brave and amazing show of love it is for you to give her your kidney. Please know that I feel this in my heart and that I am sending you the best energy and prayers your way. Take good care of yourself and keep us posted. Best, Amy
(deactivated member)
on 1/9/05 1:48 am - Yucaipa, CA
Thank you Amy!! I'm a true believer in positive energy no matter what a person believes, I'm watching Irene improve everyday, keep sending that good energy!!! THANK YOU ALL!!!
Larakatya
on 1/10/05 6:57 am - Twin Cities, MN
sending love prayers and healing vibes your way. ~Lara
(deactivated member)
on 1/10/05 10:10 am - Yucaipa, CA
Thank you ~Lara, we went to the neurologist today and he said she should be able to have her transplant surgery with no complications!!! Send those good vibes and prayers for a healthy transplant!! I'm so excited!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 426 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views