Need some support!

dhjle
on 1/7/05 7:25 am - Tracy, CA
Hi everyone! I do not post here that much I mostly just live vicariously through the regulars here! I read the boards several times a day! I know how great all of you are with your powers of prayer and good thoughts and good vibes. So I am asking for some of that now. I was let go from my job yesterday for "productivity reasons / not enough work" that was a crock because there are other people who do less work and get more things! But a few of the women who worked there never liked me from the begining due to discrimination issues of their own. But I am just so down and just need a little pick me up and some good thoughts and prayers. But on a good note I am down to the 100's! I am at 197 and I don't ever remember being that weight maybe junior high! Thanks for listening! Denise
rhonda3103
on 1/7/05 12:54 pm - CA
RNY on 03/09/05 with
Gosh Denise, that is terrible. I am sorry about your job. I will keep you in my prayers and hope that a new and better job comes your way. On the weight end of things Congratulations!!!!
slickgt
on 1/7/05 1:22 pm - Bolingbrook, IL
Denise, Sorry you had this happen to you. However, try and believe that when one door closes another one opens and you'll get a job you like even better soon, I'm sure! Try and stay positive. Ed
mylilcalla
on 1/8/05 5:40 am - Bloomington, IN
Denise, I agree with the one door closes another opens thing entirely. I am thinking that positive things are coming your way. Keep your spirits high and you will find a better new job before you know it. Congrats on being in the hundreds! Isn't it awesome? You are doing wonderful, keep up the good work. Best, Amy
Jennie C.
on 1/16/05 11:00 am - sacramento, CA
Denise, I al so sorry to hear about your problem. I know how much your family counts on your support. If there's anything we can do just let us know. Misty (my partner) is also desperately searching for a job so if you need any leads or info she can help. best wish's, Jen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 426 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views