Houston this weekend?

Ann B.
on 1/6/05 6:54 am - Dallas, TX
I am going to Houston this weekend to attend a bridal show and work on my wedding. Is there anything interesting going on in Houston this weekend? I should have Saturday evening and part of Sunday free. I am staying in Kingwood. Anyone know of any bridal resources in Kingwood? Email me if you know of anything. A
LuvSongs
on 1/6/05 10:36 am - Germany, Germany
I wish I was going to Houston,I would love to meet you and hang out looking for wedding things, but I will be having my surgery on Tues so maybe another time enjoy your trip. Peace and Blessings Luv Songs
Ann B.
on 1/6/05 7:27 pm - Dallas, TX
Hi Joi, Me too. I am excited for you though. You will be amazed at how much life changes and what you will discover about yourself over the next year. I wish you all the best. Ann
Kristi U.
on 1/9/05 10:45 am - Mark, IL
Joi, Just wanted to say Hi, I've not posted on here before. But I read your profile and just wanted to give you a pat on the back and send you a hug. My mother is also a cancer survivor, so your battle was near and dear to my heart. If you can beat cancer, you can do anything. Good luck with your surgury this week. You will be in my prayers. Kristi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 426 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views