Hey Fam! I'm a newbie!!

CurvySupersta'
on 1/5/05 3:41 am - Hazelwood, MO
Hey Fam! I am new to this particular message board. I just found out it was here. I am a 26 year old black lesbian residing in St.Louis, Mo. no kids I am in the early process of WLS. I had been reserching about for years but was too scared to take the steps to get it done. Now, I am currently awaiting approval from my insurance company. I weigh 240 standing 5'4 with a BMI right at 40-41 Like most of us, I have been heavy all my life and tried everything under the sun to lose weight. Now I am ready to get rid of this weight using the surgery as a tool, for good and forever and most importantly become healthier. Any support will be welcome!!! Trina
slickgt
on 1/5/05 12:58 pm - Bolingbrook, IL
Welcome Trina! Sometimes this board seems to be slow. I hope more find us here. Good luck on your WLS journey Ed
Purfect Beauty G.
on 1/5/05 1:13 pm - Houston, TX
Hi Trina, Welcome, as you can see this board is quite quiet (or it's been that way since I have been on the site). I am pretty new to this site as well and girl arent we all ready to get rid of this extra weight (lol). Well again welcome
Renee W.
on 1/6/05 12:25 am - Greenville, SC
Welcome, Trina I can not wait to welcome you to the losing side . But yes this board is quite. If you ever have any post op question feel free to email me
rhonda3103
on 1/6/05 2:04 am - CA
RNY on 03/09/05 with
Hi there and welcome! Maybe now this board will perk up!! I wish you luck and sucess with your WLS journey. I am also pre-op and waiting for approval. Have my first appointment with the shrink today at 1:30pm. I am pretty excited. I had my nutritional eval on Tuesday. SO things are moving along. Hope they are going as well for you.
gettin
on 1/6/05 3:00 am - birmingham, al
Welcome Trina!!! Can't wait till your on the losing side!!! Melanie-177
LuvSongs
on 1/6/05 10:34 am - Germany, Germany
Welcome Sistah glade to have you , this board is quiet but I come here every now and then to visit my other family under the beautiful rainbow. So good luck with everything, and trust in Gods process and all will be fine. Peace and Blessings Luv Songs
Larakatya
on 1/6/05 12:10 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Hi Trina, Welcome aboard! I was 26 when I had my surgery. I started out 6'3" tall and over 400 lbs. I worked really hard and lost at least 45 lbs before my surgery. I had my lap RNY 4/1/04 and I've lost a total of 192 lbs so far. I'm just 18 lbs from my final goal. I wish you nothing but the best. ~Lara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 426 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views