WOW! WHAT A WONDERFUL "RAINBOW" WORLD!!

PrettyKitty
on 12/23/04 10:21 pm - Detroit, MI
Good Morning Everyone I Had No Idea This Forum Existed Although I am ~NOT~ Lesbian or Bi-Sexual One Of My Sisters And All Of My Friends Are One Or The Other. They Have Been The Most Supporting & Caring Friends A Girl Could Be Blessed To Have And I Don't Think That I Could Have Been As Successful With WLS If I Didn't Have Their Support. When Someone Ask If I Am Lesbian or Bi-Sexual I Say No But Thank You For The Compliment Just Dropping In Your Wonderful ~RAINBOW~ World To Wish Each And Everyone A Happy Holidays ((((HUGS)))) Alicia~The Prettiest Kitty~
MsBatt
on 12/24/04 11:25 am
Well, it's good to know I'm not the only one checking out all the various forums tonight. (*grin*) I too have to say that while I'm not a lesbian, pretty much all of my friends are gay men---and I just couldn't have made it this far in my WLS journey without each and every one of them. While none of them has a weight problem, they've been incredibly supportive of me---they've taken me to doctor's appointments, gone to support-group meetings with me, taken me out dancing once I became able to do that again...(*grin*)
PrettyKitty
on 12/25/04 8:28 am - Detroit, MI
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WLS SUCCESS JUDITH!! WE ALL HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON AS POST-OPS AND THAT IS WE ARE *WLS SISTERS* NO MATTER WHAT OUR PREFERENCES IN LIFE ARE!! TAKE CARE AND HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY!! ((((HUGS))) Alicia~The Prettiest Kitty~
ruthdebra
on 12/26/04 9:25 am - Palm Springs, CA
Hi Alicia - just wanted to say a quick thank you. We GLBT folks need our allies. Drop by our rainbow world any time you'd like. We're pretty friendly. Ruth
PrettyKitty
on 1/17/05 1:41 am - Detroit, MI
Thank you Ruth it doesn't hurt to show support because we all have at least one thing in common and that is we were or are "OBESE" that's why we are here on OH/AMOS. I read this board more often then I post my comments but I must say you all have a wonderful support system. Alicia~The Prettiest "DIVA" Kitty~
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 426 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views