Hello Family soooooooo glade that this board is up

LuvSongs
on 12/12/04 8:47 am - Germany, Germany
Hello family I am a happy to see that we too can share in the Wls experience together. I just got my date for Jan 11, I waited two years for this moment. I live in Douglasville Georgia which is right outside of Atlanta, is there anyone else in this area who is pre or post op.
shane_lee
on 12/13/04 1:19 pm - Belmont, CA
Good luck with your upcoming surgery... 2005 will be an amazing year for you. 2004 was for me. I don't live in your area anymore. I used to live over in Norcross though, so I know the area well and still miss it a little bit. I met lots of very nice and helpful people from Atlanta in the main chatroom though. That was a great resource for me. I still have a little more weight to lose. Seems after about 6 or 7 months, things really slow down. Please make the best of it at the beginning and don't get discouraged when the weight stops coming off for a week or two. It happens. I still need to lose about 40 more pounds, but I am seeing the "light at the end of the tunnel." So far, this past 9 months, I have lost 171# and it feels amazing. I wish you the best next month. Hopefully, it will be a totally uneventful surgery. Most are... Take care!
LuvSongs
on 12/13/04 10:24 pm - Germany, Germany
Thanks for the support Shane ,continued sucess to you also, I'm so excited I waited for this moment for two years now. I know that you will lose the forty pounds no probelm and by the summer you will really look awesome in your new toy. I have an convertible also it's old but it's mine lol. Keep intouch Joi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 426 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views