Frustrated, growling woman...

mylilcalla
on 12/1/04 3:17 am - Bloomington, IN
Hi all... Okay so here's why I am growling... I am 9 months out, I have lost 170 pounds, I eat ONLY what I am supposed to in the correct amounts and I exercise 6 days a week for at least an hour. I know that things start to slow down as you get closer to goal and as you get further away from the surgery date. I know this and I still am SOOOOOOOOOOOO frustrated that I can hardly stand it. I am sitting on a plateau bigger than Mt. Rainier. I weigh 204 pounds and I have dreamed for years about being a hundred something person. This waiting is just making me crazy. Five lousy pounds... That's all I need to loose to get to a major yippee yah hoo cow patty kind of a party in my own head. I am normally pretty darn happy, thrilled and positive, but this is really getting to me. Say a prayer to whomever or whatever you pray to, waive that magic wand that you have hidden in your closet, and cross your queer little fingers for me... If the scales don't move soon you will hear me screaming from wherever it is that you are reading this... Okay, so I am composing myself now... I guess I just needed to vent to someone that understands. Just 5... just 5.... just 5 Argh, Amy
slickgt
on 12/1/04 12:46 pm - Bolingbrook, IL
It's only a number Don't let the number on a scale control you. Ed
Jennie C.
on 12/4/04 4:21 pm - sacramento, CA
From one fairy to another. I have heard that if you increase your protein to about 100 it helps for those plateaus when your months out. Its worth a try. Good luck Jen
happydlove
on 12/6/04 2:03 pm - Nottingham, MD
Maybe you just need to poop!! LMAO!! I am just playing with you..I'm sure that your body will work it out. I am excited to read that you work out so much though..it is inspiring to see that people really do get into good habbits. Keep up the good work and soon enough you be one hundred and some odd pounds..wouldn't that be exciting..OHH..IT'S A GONNA HAPPEN FOR YA SOON..I crossed my queer little fingers for ya.., lol.. ciao- Diana
mylilcalla
on 12/6/04 10:42 pm - Bloomington, IN
Thanks to everyone for the kind words.... Normally I am pretty positive about all this nonsense, but I guess I just needed to vent. I am still sitting on this plateau and I have gone through the gamet of emotions because of this, but I have moved on in my head and soon I know that the scales will move too. Best, Amy
cathy42750
on 12/20/04 11:45 pm - Muncie, IN
Hi Amy, I know how you feel I am almost 9 months since my surgery and I have slowed down to. I weighed 399lbs at the time of my surgery and I have lsot 159lbs, I am down to 240lbs now. My surgeon told me I would slow down, and like you I want to be under 200lbs. But I guess it just takes alittle more time then what we want it to. Just keep up the good work and it will come off. I had my surgery at Johnson Memorial Hospital in Franklin, with Dr. Lindsay. She is a wonderful surgeon and she say I am doing great. I know it will come off in time. Good luck and keep me psoted on your weight lost.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 426 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views