Well. . .Its over.

Larakatya
on 11/28/04 8:14 am - Twin Cities, MN
Hi gang, She couldn't get over it. My partner and I are split up. I'm sad(to my soul sad), but mostly I'm disappointed. She just couldn't be who I needed her to be. She was made aware of the growth opportunities she had within her - and just couldn't do them with me by her side. I was willing to stand beside her, but she just can't be the woman I need her to be - the woman worthy of being beside me as my friend and partner. I've cried, I've mourned, I've gotten a tatoo. (I had planned to get it anyway for over a year and a half, it just kind of moved up the timing. . .since I had the money I had saved for her xmas presents burning a hole in my pocket). I'm going to be alright. It just really sucks right now. I am still grateful that I chose this path - for I feel myself growing closer and closer to my true self. I am finding an amazing woman hiding under all this fat. And I really really love me! Thanks for all your kindness, compassion and support. Know that my IRL friends are giving me all the hugs and shoulders to cry on that I could ever need. With love, ~Lara
mylilcalla
on 11/28/04 10:07 pm - Bloomington, IN
Lara, Aw geesh... So sorry to hear that your relationship didn't make it. Just keep your chin up and take some time for yourself. Of all times in your life, now is the time to be good to yourself and to find out who it is that has been hiding under the fat. You have escaped from the fat, now dance... I believe that there are reasons for everything that happens to us. It may not be obvious now, but at some point you will understand. Keep smiling, and take good care of yourself... Best, Amy
ruthdebra
on 12/6/04 7:44 am - Palm Springs, CA
Lara - I am so sorry you are going through this especially at the holiday period. It's hard to understand but I guess this is very common after WLS. Dealing with change is difficult for many people. Love shouldn't fly out of the window when you lose (or gain) weight. I am wishing you love and peace and all the good things you deserve. I loved your statement about loving yourself. You are strong - you are woman. Life will bring you joy. Ruth
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 426 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views