hi everyone

kristen K.
on 11/25/04 7:34 am - keene, NH
i have loved this site for support and was just introduced to the GLBT board (FINALLY- and thank you Saliena). i had my surgery on 9/30 and am doing very well. the emotional demons are still lurking and i am also dealing with a recent breakup. anyway, just wanted to say hi and maybe meet some new pen pals from this. drop me a line if you want to introduce yourself.
Jennie C.
on 11/25/04 5:23 pm - sacramento, CA
I know what you mean about demons I have them as well. I never thought about the fact that after surgery your head is still the same. I still want all the same things and same amounts. It does help to see faster results though but its hard as hell to change. I have found that exercise helps alot. Yes, what used to be my worst enemy is now my biggest help. Oh by the way my surgery was 10/6 so we are on almost the same track. I would love to chat some time. [email protected] AOL IM- Kellysmommies Jen
mylilcalla
on 12/1/04 3:35 am - Bloomington, IN
Hi Kristen... Nice to "meet" you. I felt the same way when I found this board. Congrats on the surgery by the way! As for the demons, keep your chin up, do what you are supposed to do, and soon enough they will just be a bad memory. Take Care, Amy
kristen K.
on 12/1/04 5:04 am - keene, NH
WOW Amy... I saw your pics...amazing!!! I am doing what i am supposed to and with good results. I feel really good about that. If you would like to chat more my email is [email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 426 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views