One whiney dyke tonight -

awakenalive
on 11/24/04 11:43 am - Mountains of, CA
Okay - I know this is NOT the end of the world - But I am so pissed to tears - For over a year I've been growing my hair - I had surgery on the 11th & am going back to work on Monday - I wanted to have a new doo so that Monday - AT least I would look a little different - even if it wasn't a 100 lb or so weight loss - You know I think folks expect that I had all 150 lbs removed at the hospital - Anyways I digress - so against my best thinking I went to one of those quickie haircut places & took a photo of a nice shoulder length hair cut I wanted - BUT NOOOOOOO I walked out with what I refer to as the farmers wife cut - NOT the cut I wanted & NOT a cute cool short dyke cut that I could at least live with - I know I know there are bigger problems in the world - & hair will grow back & my girlfriend thinks it's cute .... BUT agggggggghhhhh If she couldn't DO the freakin cut - JUST say so - NO harm - no foul!!! Don't just cut a whole different cut - I think I'm a little tired - normally this type of thing wouldn't be that big of a deal - I'd deal - I'd whip it into some sourt of merangue frenzy or color it brilliant red - BUT THAT is not what I wanted - & I don't really have a realistic reason for being so vain. Geez - even writing this I sound like such a shallow whiner - Never mind - tomorrow I'll deal - I'll shave it or go see a real stylist and have them turn it into something else - It's only hair..... Okay okay - I feel stupid & better - Thanks - Have an excellent thanksgiving.
Larakatya
on 11/24/04 4:11 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Hey, Hair is something that is easy to get upset about! If venting here helped, then GOOD! I'm sure you'll get it into an adorable spiky-dykey do or fantasy in brunette soon! Best wishes to you and your family on thanksgiving, ~Lara
(deactivated member)
on 11/25/04 12:42 am - Yucaipa, CA
Some stylists don't know they can't do a cut until thier done! LOL!!! I was going to say "You get what you pay for" But by the end of your post you pretty much said it yourself!! Go to a professional!! Be vain, when we are so obese we tend to put ourselves second and settle on things that don't make us feel good!! Work it girl!! Then share pictures when your done!! I love having red hair!!! I hope EVERYONE has a great Thanks~Giving!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 426 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views