I got my surgery date!

fphillips20
on 11/24/04 9:06 am - Paradise, PA
Exactly 3 weeks from today 12/15/2004 Life is good, but life is definitely better on the horizon!!
Larakatya
on 11/24/04 4:23 pm - Twin Cities, MN
You're going to be a busy guy! It is so soon! Best wishes to you as you transition to the losing side of life, ~Lara
(deactivated member)
on 11/25/04 12:56 am - Yucaipa, CA
Three WEEKS!!! Yahoo, Fred!! Your profile said you like shopping. If you like shopping now, you better start saving some money, because your going to be doing a lot of shopping after WLS!!! This is a great site to learn and get prepared!!
slickgt
on 11/25/04 7:15 am - Bolingbrook, IL
Congratulations! I can't wait to get my surgery scheduled. I hope everything goes well for you.
femprodrum
on 11/27/04 11:19 am - San Jose, CA
Hi Fred! I'm Kelly... I wanted to congratulate on your surgery date! Best wishes to you on your journey. Assuming you have an insurance company, can you tell me how long it took to get your date? I am still waiting for my surgeon to agree on a fee with my medical group. Once again, the best to you and your loved ones! Kelly
fphillips20
on 12/4/04 7:34 pm - Paradise, PA
Hi Kelly To answer your question... I started the process on July 29, 2004, was approved for surgery on October 4, 2004. My surgeon does not give surgery dates until all your tests have come back to avoid unnecessary changes..I got my date on November 24, 2004...Day before Thanksgiving, gobble gobble Good luck to you and best wishes Fred
Meltingman
on 11/29/04 9:42 pm - Malvern, PA
Fred congratulations on your surgery date. I'm sending good thoughts your way! It will be here before you know it and you'll be on you way to a healthier life by the New year! I can't wait to be to that point. I'm just beginning the process and hope to have surgery by the summer. Chip
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 426 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views