hi everyone

kcfrederick
on 11/18/04 6:50 am - Waldorf, MD
it finally dawned on me to check and see if there was a GLBT forum here on OH and voila there is!! short intro: my name is kelly, i'm 26 (a gemini), i live in maryland and i'm lesbian. any other marylanders on this board? i've been checking out the actual maryland board and get the eery feeling i'm the only lesbian on there so thats it for the intro, i'm in the process of doing a 6mos. PCP & Nutritionist supervised diet, so i can have it out of the way in case Ins. requires it. i'm hoping to have surgery middle of next year. thanks
ruthdebra
on 11/18/04 10:12 am - Palm Springs, CA
Welcome, Kelly - good to have you aboard. Good luck with your preparations for surgery. I'm post-op about 7 months and down 95 lbs. Fantastic. I'm also a lesbian - happily partnered for over 13 years. Looking forward to hearing more from you. Ruth
kcfrederick
on 11/18/04 9:47 pm - Waldorf, MD
Thanks for the welcome Ruth
happydlove
on 11/19/04 8:20 am - Nottingham, MD
Hey Kelly I'm in MD TOO!!! This is soo awesome..so what area do you live in? I'm in White Marsh (Baltimore County). Have you picked a doctor yet?? I'm in the process of the 6mth thing too. They are finally going to be sending away for my insurance approval next week and if everything goes well..I'll be looking at Jan 18th for a date!! I couldn't be happier. Let me know how everything works out for you.. Email me if you [email protected] Ciao- Diana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 426 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views