GLBTQ - WLS groups in the Philadelphia area???

Meltingman
on 11/16/04 11:01 pm - Malvern, PA
Hello All, I'm relatively new to this website and to WLS but am old hat at being gay (ha ha). I was wondering if anyone knows of WLS groups in Philadelphia or the surrounding area which focus on the GLBTQ community. My partner and I have been invited to a group near our home. (this group is made up of mostly straight women as far as I can tell so far and although I'm a fan of straight women I'd like to hear the gay take on things as well.) We both really would love to find other gay couples who have been through this whole process. I hope this doesn't offend anyone but I do think it is important to find other gay individuals/couple and to hear about their experiences with the entire process.
ruthdebra
on 11/17/04 11:53 am - Palm Springs, CA
Living in CA, I don't know of any GLBTQ groups but hope that this forum may serve a similar purpose for you. I've thought that we could try to have a chat every few weeks - that might be fun. What do all of you think? Welcome to this forum. Please tell us more about yourself - are you pre or post-op? I'm post and also am old at being gay. Ruth
(deactivated member)
on 11/18/04 7:47 am - Yucaipa, CA
I would love to try and do a chat, just let us know when??
Reagan F.
on 11/18/04 8:09 am - Madisonville, TX
Hi everyone, I would love to do a chat thing every couple of weeks or so. That sounds like a great idea! Sorry, but I don't know of any "family" support meetings. Reagan
Meltingman
on 11/18/04 10:59 pm - Malvern, PA
A chat sounds great. Of course I have no idea how to do that so if someone does let's plan it out!.......
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 426 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views