New To This Web Site!

femprodrum
on 11/8/04 1:11 pm - San Jose, CA
Hello All! I just posted on the California message board and I thought i'd say hi to the "family" board as well! Take Care! Kelly
Krista F.
on 11/9/04 11:39 pm - Temecula, CA
Hi kelly, Welcome to the family board, I'm in CA too hugs, Krista F.
femprodrum
on 11/14/04 5:45 am - San Jose, CA
Hi Krista! Thanks for the welcome Your pic looks like you are post op? If so, are you happy with your results? Are you able to excerise? I am still waiting for the ins co. to approve my surgery. Thanks for what ever info you can give! Kelly
Krista F.
on 11/14/04 10:28 pm - Temecula, CA
Hi Kelly, Good luck with getting the ins to approve your surgery, just keep on em, and if they say no, appeal don't give up! Yes I am a little over 2 years Post Op, I still want to lose some weight, but I am happy at my current weight now about 162lbs. WOW a drummer, now thats cool !! I wish I knew how to play drums, it must be awsome to be in bands and living your dream. Do you have any cds? would love to hear you. hugs, Krista
(deactivated member)
on 11/11/04 11:07 am - Yucaipa, CA
Welcome to the group Kelly, I'm in California too, but not on their board. Too much drama for me!! LOL I'm an ol lady and I can't keep up and I have a hard time sitting still too long! Too much reading!!
femprodrum
on 11/14/04 6:47 am - San Jose, CA
Hi Bonnie! Thanks for the welcome! Kelly
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 426 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views