Palm Springs Pride

(deactivated member)
on 10/25/04 2:14 pm - Yucaipa, CA
Hey Ruth, are you going to do anything at the Palm Springs Pride?? A friend of mine said I could stay at his house for that weekend. Is it only on Sunday? I've never gone to the PSP just wondering what they do?? Would you and your partner like to get together and show me around?? Is anyone else on our list, in our area, and want to go?? You can write to me privately, or let everyone know about the details. [email protected]
ruthdebra
on 10/27/04 2:06 pm - Palm Springs, CA
Hi Bonnie - I'm the volunteer coordinator for PS Pride - and while I won't have any time to show you around (you'll have to come out another time for that- and I'd love to) but if you have any time, I'd love to talk you into a few volunteer hours. I understand a "no" though as there's lots to do. We don't have a woman's bar in the area but it's a gorgeous area - Pride is fun - the town is 40% plus gay and very friendly - many women go to Toucans. Restaurants are good - lots of hiking, etc if you like that. My phone number is 760-318-6794. My cell is 760-409-1933. It would be great to meet you. Pride is Sat. and Sunday - parade is Sunday at 11. On Sat. night, there's a reception ($35.00 so you might not be interested) for the couples who were married in San Francisco - we're expecting more than 200 people of them. They are also our Grand Marshalls. It's a very nice festival. Please come - it's a very fun weekend. Ruth
(deactivated member)
on 10/28/04 1:18 am - Yucaipa, CA
I would love to volunteer, is that just for sunday?? Your right I won't be interested in paying $35 for the reception, but I wouldn't mind volunteering for both days. I didn't think I should wait to call you when I get there, But to let you know now. I will be there friday evening, I hope!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 426 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views