Hi everybody...

Reagan F.
on 10/24/04 9:41 am - Madisonville, TX
Hi everybody, I have been lurking around these message boards for a while now and thought that I would introduce myself. I have been at this for almost 2 years now, from seminar to surgery date - 23 months. My date is Nov 4th, and I have just finished all of my pre-ops and signed the permit. I am pretty excited, but there seems to be so much to do beforehand. I am just happy that it is finally almost here. Anyway, just wanted to say Hi.... Reagan
MARY C.
on 10/25/04 1:31 am - ROSEDALE, MD
Hi Reagan. Good luck and keep us posted, I am just 3 & 1/2 weeks out and feel wonderful. You will too. God Bless
ruthdebra
on 10/25/04 3:29 am - Palm Springs, CA
Hi Reagan - welcome and best of luck with your surgery. You had to wait a long time. I'm 6 1/2 months out and feel wonderful. No more asthma and b/p meds are in half. Life is good. I have to change that - life is always good but the surgery has enhanced it a lot. Ruth
(deactivated member)
on 10/25/04 12:32 pm - Yucaipa, CA
Hi Reagan and welcome to our group. Whew~ November the 4th is any day!! Sounds like you've worked really hard to get your surgery. Please keep us posted and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Reagan F.
on 10/25/04 1:46 pm - Madisonville, TX
Thanks for the warm welcome. Yeah, my date is only like 10 days away, hard to believe after all of this time. One thing that I have learned these past 2 years has been PATIENCE!! I just have to give it up to my higher power, because all I can do is take it one day at a time anyway. I am lucky that I have a very supportive partner. He has been to ever appt, and will be there with me in the hospital. I am looking forward to getting to know ya'll Reagan
rbradkc
on 10/28/04 7:11 am - Kansas City, MO
aweseom... you will do great.. have a positive attitude and walk...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 426 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views