surgery tomorrow

sramirez
on 10/20/04 8:23 pm - Greensboro, NC
I am in a world of confusion right now I dont know what to feel at any given moment lol. everyone has asked me "are you scared?" "Are you nervous?" "are you ok?" but to be honest I dont know what I am feeling! I know I am not really scared or nervous but I know I feel something just cant put it into words. surgery is finally here . I have been cleaning like crazy, done all of the laundry, rearranged furniture, shopped til I dropped, I havent lost any sleep and I still dont know what I am feeling. Has anyone gone thru this stage or was everyone nervous or scared? I am thinking its just me lol. I am off to get a upper gi series this morning and I will be back. hopefully some one will be one to chat with me today while I go crazy over here Enjoy your day & Thanks for listening Sophia
(deactivated member)
on 10/21/04 2:06 am - Yucaipa, CA
Sophia, your aby~normal!! NOT!! We go through a gambit of emotions. I was so excited before surgery. I also did all the house work. I made myself a list of all the foods everyone told me they ate after surgery and stocked the kitchen with them. Wrote all my good~bye letters in case I didn't make it!! Your well informed and you will do fine, just please let us know how you are as soon as you can!! Well time to get the woman up for her physical therapy, talk atcha later Hey Jenn where's our queerstion of the day??? Don't give up on us ol ladies!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 426 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views