question of the day...saturday :)

jen steffens
on 10/2/04 9:37 am - Sacramento, CA
ok everyone....this is a bit off topic...but i have to know what is everyone going to be fore halloween (that is if you are going to dress up) and/or what are you going to do for halloween??? *i got my costume from torrid (it's a plus sized clothing store...because i'm not on the loosing side yet...hehhe, they have a website...just add the www. in front of torrid and then add the .com...you know how it works!!!) LOL ok so anyway...i got this black pleather dress...and black knee high boots...with fairy wings...it's rad i don't know what i'm going to do.... any suggestions from someone would be rad i want to do something...maybe go to san fran...but i'm not sure. or if someone wants to get together...let me know....lol ok this is long enough allready!!! later everyone!!!! ~jen
Jennie C.
on 10/2/04 5:08 pm - sacramento, CA
I have a FemBot costume for those who dont know a FemBot is from the movie Austin Powers. Anyway its a funny costume because well I dont quite have the body but also because I am not the long blond hair and pink fluffy dress gal. As far as where to go Face's night club in Sacramento has a great party like the Friday or Saturday before Halloween. They close down the street and there is a costume contest and everything. Its great expecialy with the drag queens in costume its really fun. whatever you do have fun, jen
jen steffens
on 10/4/04 3:13 am - Sacramento, CA
i was thinking about going to faces too....do you know what time everything is starting??? if you find out let me know...it sounds like a lot of fun!!! ~jen
Jennie C.
on 10/4/04 10:24 am - sacramento, CA
Well thay dont have any info up about it yet but you can go to http://www.faces.net and keep checking it will have all the info. I probably wont go this year because of my surgery wednesday but I can tell you its a ball. -jen
hotyboomba
on 10/7/04 4:34 pm - sunland, CA
i think i'm going to be in boston. i don't imagine i'll dress up, (although i have been known to throw together a pretty *****in costume in a half hour. i'm a whiz with a funnel and some electrical tape.) my gay husband wants to be BATMAN.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 426 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views