Hello All

William J.
on 9/29/04 9:00 am - Garden Grove, CA
RNY on 10/19/04 with
I am rather new to message boards (doesn't that seem odd for a gay man? LOL.) I was glad to find this board. I have a surgery date of Oct. 19th In Fountain Valley Calif. I am 42 and currently weigh 368lbs. I live in Garden Grove Calif. Is there any other So Cal People out there? Here's Whishing the best for you all! William
ruthdebra
on 9/29/04 10:32 am - Palm Springs, CA
Hi William - I'm a SoCal person - from Palm Springs. There's an OH event the end of Oct in Universal City and one in Palm Springs in January. Lots of folks have had their surgery in Fountain Valley - had mine in LA. And we're here wishing the best for you. Ruth
Jennie C.
on 9/29/04 6:43 pm - sacramento, CA
I am no longer from So Cal but just wanted to say HI and wish you luck on Oct 19. Jen
awakenalive
on 10/1/04 6:25 am - Mountains of, CA
I'm in Central Ca - By Yosemite - Congratulations on your date - Today I just got approval from my Primary - have had my cardiac, psych eval, nutrition consult & am hopefully closer to the approval & a date - Absolutely best of luck to you!!!!
pianomikey
on 10/3/04 1:53 pm - Banning, CA
Hi There, Best to you! You are going to be amazed at your new self/life. I was 438lbs on May 6, 2003, now I go between 195 and 200lbs. Your energy will get better with each day, and anything that may seem a problem just seems to go away. One of the great benefits for me is that I meet lots more people and get out more-you will too. I'm in Whittier by the way, and I have a gay.com profile "pianomikey". If you have any questions or anything, feel free to email me
(deactivated member)
on 10/3/04 11:26 pm - Yucaipa, CA
Hi William, welcome to OH and to the greatest journey of your life!! I also live in So Calif, Hesperia in the high desert. Your surgery is really soon!! Wahoo, it's so exciting!! Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. You'll be an ol message board pro before you know it!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 426 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views