my partner's employer .

sexysweetsweet69
on 9/26/04 2:44 am - Milwaukee, WI
well i am in the process of filing an appeal , i was denied wls with humana hmo , which i have had for the past 8 years , it is time to re enroll for benefits at my job , i will not be taking humana , i am going to try to get the decision because they have 30day after i send my appeal to give me an answer , i hope i can get the decision that humana will pay for my wls , and go out with a bang. my partner works for a company that reconizes dometic partner relationships, so she will be able to add me on her insurance which will cover my wls sugury. if humana denies me i hope and pray that they don't . so i fell better if they deny me or not . i will keep you guys posted.
ruthdebra
on 9/27/04 2:27 pm - Palm Springs, CA
Just wanted to let you know that I'll be hoping for your approval. Ruth
sramirez
on 9/28/04 10:36 pm - Greensboro, NC
my fingers, arms, legs and toes will be crossed for you. wishing your appeal will come thru with better results. I am glad to see you at least have other options I will say a prayer Sophia
Jessica D.
on 10/4/04 10:31 am - Edmonds, WA
EXCELLENT!!! It's so rare to find an employer who will recognize our marriages with benefits--so this is just tremendous for you! Go full steam and get that surgery, girlfriend! Jessica
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 426 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views