Hello everyone!

awakenalive
on 9/10/04 8:40 am - Mountains of, CA
Just wanted to briefly introduce myself... I'm Pam, (hate my name - but what're you gonna do) been with my partner for 19 years - we live in CA in the mountains, have some dogs, cats etc... which means we don't travel as we'd like - but living here at least is really satisfying. We met at a McDonald's - I said I'll have fries & you to go.. or something corny like that. I'm currently in the process of having exams towards qualifying for surgery. have a heart stress test next week - Cholesterol is pretty high - I do love the butterfat! Em - my partner is a little tiny thing - beautiful and brown. I am amazonian and pale as a pond lily. We're a perfect opposite match for each other. She's a great support to me & is standing aside me the whole way. It's my hope that this will allow us to be able to enjoy more outdoor activity and that my confidence will increase. Okay - really I want to go to the parade - just ONCE and look hot - really really drop dead hot. I appreciate the boards and the level of honesty I've seen here so far - Yes, I've been lurking - not too fond of cults - wanted to make sure y'all were mostly normal. So, you seem mostly normal. Anyways - that's enough of the backstory. No photo yet - it's been sent for uploading - I don't have a URL - and frankly I hate the photo but it has one of my dogs in it - so... folks might at least say - "Hey - good looking *****!".
(deactivated member)
on 9/10/04 2:40 pm - Yucaipa, CA
Welcome to our group, I'm from the California area too. I'm going to have to try that "fries & you to go" great line!! I might change it to "friut salad and you to go" yummmmm and You think we're normal?? Looking forward to the picture of you and the pup.
ruthdebra
on 9/10/04 2:47 pm - Palm Springs, CA
Hi Pam - and welcome to our little group. Love the pickup line. 19 years - congratulations. We celebrate our 13th anniversary on the 22nd. I'm very happy that I had the surgery and am able to do much more every day. Sherry is enjoying that immensely. We moved to CA last year. We're not a cult - pretty normal for a group of queer folk. Looking forward to getting to know you better. Good luck with your pre-op exams. Ruth
MARY C.
on 9/28/04 11:23 pm - ROSEDALE, MD
Hi nice to meet you. New here myself. Take care and good luck. I loved the "line"
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 426 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views