re: partner wants to stay for sleep apnea test

sexysweetsweet69
on 9/10/04 7:46 am - Milwaukee, WI
as i posted before my partner wasnt to stay with me for my sleep apena test , well hospital says no. so my girl went anyway she said if i can't stay in the room with you i will stay in the waiting room all nite , i told her why do you go home get 1 nite of no snoring from me , she wouldn't hear of it , mind you that i snore really loud , i wake up gasping for air . i just reallly wanted her to get 1 good nite of sleep , so we get there 9/9 the hosptal says she can't even stay in the waiting room she would have to go home , she said ok what if my fiancee had a really bad condtion would you make me go home , i told the nurse that my fiance can't drive at nite because she can't see . so the nurse said that we could give her a taxi vocher , my girl was not hearing this ,she said i need to be here with her , by the time she was done ,they gave her her own room to sleep in. i was kind of proud of her that she stood on her belief but i just really wanted her to get some sleep.
ruthdebra
on 9/10/04 2:42 pm - Palm Springs, CA
She really loves you - you're much more important to her than a night's sleep. Value that and appreciate her always. Ruth
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 426 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views