having a poor me day....

DENISE A.
on 9/5/04 10:15 am - LAKEWOOD, OH
I'm having a poor me day and I know I shouldn't. But please just let me go for a moment! First off let me say that I'm down 82lbs in 18 weeks. And -118 since december ((38 or so lost pre-opt)) I was 410 when I started this. 374 at surgery and now 292. My problem??? I've been 292 now for almost a month now. That's all. I just would like to see myself get more into the 200's its addicting. Understand that I'm not saying I'm in anyway upset with what I've accomplished. I just..wish the darn scale would move! LOL!! Okay, I'm done. I just needed to vent for a second. Congrats to all who are on this journey! Denise 374/292/170
Ann M.
on 9/6/04 12:50 am - Norwich, CT
Denise! Congratulations on that tremendous weight loss! Of course, I know what it's like to have the scale stuck....I have lost 45lbs since 7/6/04-am at 269 from 314lbs. I find that everytime I think I'm not going to lose another pound and start getting down...the scale magically moves! I'm trying not to weigh myself every day, that seems to help. Also, I know that if you weigh yourself in the AM and then again at noon and again at night, you're apt to get three different weights! I try to focus on how I feel and how much energy I have. I have lots more energy than I did in June-I can walk an hour now without exhausting myself-hell I couldn't walk a half hour before without exhausting myself. Keep taking those multi-vits, B12, drink water, protein, protein, protein and walk walk walk....those are the basics and the keys to sucess! GOOD LUCK and I know you are going to continue to melt away! Ann 314/269/150
Ann B.
on 9/6/04 1:26 am - Dallas, TX
Denise, You can always vent with us. I am pleased for all your success. This is just the beginning. I will tell you that I had a long plateau and then lost 18lbs the next month. Just hang in there, Ann in TX
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 426 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views