Exercise Opportunity in Dallas Fort Worth Area

Ann B.
on 9/4/04 7:25 am - Dallas, TX
As some of you know, I have been working out pretty religiously at the Y. I've found it to be a good supplement to my Curves. Making the decision to join and coming up with the finances was an issue. I knew I would need all the exercise support I could get to get a total of 293lbs off my body and be in the best shape possible. I have 133 more to lose to be there. Just in case you are needing or wanting more support, I wanted to let you know that the Y is offering 50% off the joining fee for the month of September. (You have to see them before 9/24/4 though.) The Y offers fitness centers, classes, childcare, trainers, family programs, sports, and swim lessons. I especially like the machines in the circuit in the fitness center at mine, which are programmed, with my personal settings (amount of weight to lift, seat settings, number of sets). I go to the Park Cities YMCA but you can find the nearest one to you by going to (www) ymcaconnect.com. I do know the Arlington Y's are not participating in the special promotion. If you have thought about joining the Y, this is the best time. They are wonderful about family memberships for whomever you live with. The Y does offer financial assistance also. I know I sound like a commercial and I don't mean to. I don't work or volunteer for them. I just know that being a member and doing circuit training and water aerobics there has made me stronger and more successful than I would be without it. A
(deactivated member)
on 9/4/04 2:19 pm - Yucaipa, CA
Way to go Ann, I know as a SMO we have to work our hinnies off!! You go girl!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 426 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views