Anyone have Instant Messenger here??

(deactivated member)
on 9/3/04 11:22 am - Yucaipa, CA
I just down loaded the (free) AOL Instant messenger my user name is lezzbonbon Come chat with me.............
jen steffens
on 9/4/04 8:28 am - Sacramento, CA
i have the aol messenger....along with yahoo...which i'm always on feel free to come and talk with me aol: missbrownie530 yahoo: brave_and_crazy530 ~jen
DENISE A.
on 9/5/04 10:13 am - LAKEWOOD, OH
I think that you are probably a new hero of mine!! So much good energy sent to you!!! Good luck and blessings on your determination and your new life! Denise 374/292/170
(deactivated member)
on 9/6/04 9:11 am - Yucaipa, CA
Thank you so much, your words touched me deeply. I'm hurting so badly right now and feel so weak, my heart is breaking watching my GF get sicker and sicker from kidney failure and dialysis. Seems I can only be here I can't help her get better. It helps so much to have a place to go and help others. Thank you for helping me feel good about myself. You have also done an incredible job yourself, keep up the good work and I'm sure you will pay it forward and you'll soon be someone's hero!!! Thank you again sweet heart
Jennie C.
on 9/5/04 6:55 pm - sacramento, CA
I have AOL IM to KellysMommies. Im me anytime. Jennie
OnyxxBlazze
on 9/21/04 11:54 pm - Chicago, IL
Hey..... I have AOL messenger as well as Yahoo...feel free to give me a yell when your online. Yahoo: OnyxxBlazze26 AOL: MsNOJ Neda
(deactivated member)
on 9/22/04 1:30 am - Yucaipa, CA
Hey Girl I added you to my yahoo!! Welcome to the group!! That's were I keep all the lesbians!!
hotyboomba
on 9/26/04 7:54 pm - sunland, CA
i'm tara. aol: hotyboomba.
mylilcalla
on 9/27/04 2:21 am - Bloomington, IN
Always love to chat! Put me on your buddy list. My username is bearscalla
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 426 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views