Down South

Saliena
on 9/1/04 7:13 pm - Dallas, GA
Can I just mention... I get SO frustrated that Atlanta does not have more of a women's scene! Ugh!!! We have one women's bar and it is very much not my scene. So if not bar.. Where do you all meet other woman at? *winking at Ann B* I will be seeing you in Dallas again soon I hope! Saliena
Ann B.
on 9/1/04 10:18 pm - Dallas, TX
Yeah Us!!!!!!! So "Hotlanta" is just a myth? You and digger could always win the lottery and then open your own Lesbian Resource Center and Club. Hey, who knew two years ago that you would be post op and on your way to being in the best health ever? It could happen. I can hardly wait to wrap my arms around you and hug you. There may not be much of a scene there but I can assure you there would be one here. Take care, Ann
(deactivated member)
on 9/3/04 1:39 am - Yucaipa, CA
Hey Saliena, how are you feeling?? Just wondering if you have a gay and lesbian center out there? I looked in the phone book and found ours. After going to the womens Rap for nine years I met my GF.
sramirez
on 9/4/04 4:58 am - Greensboro, NC
I also wanted to add: you can do an online search at http://www.gayellowpages.com I used them to help me find bars and clubs in Virginia when I went for a visit. you can do a state to state search Hope this helps Sophia
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 426 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views