GOOD MORNING.....TO EVERYONE

chuggs14 P.
on 7/22/04 12:06 am - Rio Grande, NJ
HI,it's another great day in new jesery,i hope for all of you the same,well,i'm 5 months out tomorrow and down 83lbs i feel great and i feel like a new person.i look like one too.whay a great journey.all for now Ruth
Saliena
on 7/22/04 12:09 am - Dallas, GA
Way to go Ruth!!! Good for you... Talk to you soon. Keep us up to date on how it is going for you. My surgery is in one month! Saliena
ruthdebra
on 7/22/04 2:45 am - Palm Springs, CA
And a beautiful day here in Palm Springs - it's supposed to go to 111 today so it will be warm. I'm a little over 3 months out and I've only lost 55 lbs total (a little of that prior to surgery) but I feel wonderful. Asthma seems nonexistent and blood pressure is going down. I feel great. The other Ruth (maybe I should use my full name now) Ruth Debra
chuggs14 P.
on 7/22/04 3:17 am - Rio Grande, NJ
HI Ruth Debra We are only making it to 92 degrees today which is awfully hot for us,congrats on your loss and keep up the good work,my full name is Ruthann,but everyone just calls me ruth,we could use ints after the ruth , well any way have a great day talk to you later,Rutha
Cheryl S. B.
on 7/22/04 4:31 am - in the country near Dallas, TX
Hello Ruth(ann) and Saliena and Ruth D.!!! The high today will be only 94 degrees, which is extremely mild for us...I don't think we have "officially" hit 100 yet this year...I know it's coming---August is usually blistering!!! Ruth D., you can keep that 111!!! I hope you stay inside and keep yourself hydrated... Congratulations to the Ruths on your tremendous weight-loss!!! Saliena, you will be a big loser in no-time at all!!! Reporting from Dallas, TX... Cheryl
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 426 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views