Wondering if there is anyone from Kentucky

Beth M.
on 7/20/04 2:20 pm - Louisville, KY
Hi everyone. New to site and was wondering if there was anyone here from Kentucky, around the Louisville area. Just looking for someone to talk to and go through this with.
pegmarc
on 7/21/04 7:03 am - Aliso Viejo, CA
Hope you find a friend on this board. I'm from California, so not exactly what you asked for. Good luck. Peggy Pre-Op
Beth M.
on 8/10/04 1:20 am - Louisville, KY
thank you for posting. As you can see, you are the only one that posted. LOL I guess I won't find a friend from Kentucky here. That is okay I guess. I see not many people post here at all. Thanks again Peggy. Love, Beth
wildbrat
on 8/27/04 1:31 am - sedalia, KY
Hi Beth my name is Beth also I live about 2hr from lousville in fact my nice new born baby is their at cosairs i know i did not spell that right I am 16mts out from my WLS I will be visting my sis the 1st wk end in sept and I am sure will be going to hosp their to see new baby he is gonna be in their at least 2 mts i would love to have you for a new friend and to chat with Take Care Huggs Beth
Beth M.
on 8/29/04 2:39 pm - Louisville, KY
sounds great to me! I only live about one hour from Louisville. I am in between Louisville and Lexington. I go to Louisville quit abit. I am sorry about your new born baby. I hope everything is fine. I also would love to chat and become great friends. I am hoping to meet anyone in person that wants too. I hope to hear from you again real soon. Love, Beth
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 426 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views