Yeah I Found This Board!

Saliena
on 7/20/04 1:26 am - Dallas, GA
Thanks to everyone who posted on the main board about this board. LOL I am still learning my way around the site. But, have other gay/lesbians out there who is going through this is very important. Thanks everyone who pointed me in this directions! Saliena
Feedle E.
on 7/20/04 2:31 am - Chicagoland, IL
Hey, I just posted on the other board saying how bogus it was that I couldn't find the gay/lebian forum and then I found it...I feel like a total ass now! HA!! I'm sure I'll get reamed AGAIN..OH WELL!! I hope you still post on the main board as well as here...don't let those witches tick you off.. Best of luck. Jen
Cheryl S. B.
on 7/20/04 5:23 am - in the country near Dallas, TX
Welcome Jen!!! Glad to have you here with us!!! Cheryl
ruthdebra
on 7/20/04 2:46 am - Palm Springs, CA
It's great to see newcomers to this board. We all would like to see this more active. And we can make it so. There are lots of us out here - and sometimes we have experience that are different from our hetero peers. Newcomers - please tell us something about yourselves. We want to know. I check this board every time I go to the OH site. Good to meet you. Take care, Ruth
Cheryl S. B.
on 7/20/04 5:21 am - in the country near Dallas, TX
Welcome Saliena!!! We are glad that you found us!!! Cheryl
smokinmary
on 7/20/04 6:18 am - Oakland, CA
Hey Saliena, I am glad you posted your message on the main board, because now, I have this board to post on.I am also a lesbian and happyily married to my partner for 6 years,(domestic partner's) and 12 years total.We came from a small town and live in Oakland California.we work in the city (san francisco) and I reached my decision to have the surgery over the last 2 years, and I did decide, my girl was scared of course, because of all the horror stories, but than,I had a co-worker and my girl's cousin who had the surgery a little over a year ago,and both are doing great.My co-worker is down to a size 14 and my cousin is down to a 9.Big difference,but I am sure they practiced completely different eating habits,same type of surgery but different eating habits for sure. Okay,well, I wanted to say Hello to all out there who are in the gay/lesbian transgender family. Nothing against the straightee's, I have lots of friends that are not gay.And I have lots of friends that are. We are all the same when it gets right down to it,we just LOVE the same sex.And boy do we love the same sex...hee,hee,hee.I am currently on my 10th week post-op and down from 282 pre-op 243.5 currently 150 is my goal. Okay,kisses.
Saliena
on 7/20/04 7:16 am - Dallas, GA
Thanks everyone for the posts! I will now start checking and posting here! Thank you so much for the warm welcome. Alittle about me.. my partner and I are in a polyamours, BDSM lifestyle, and live and love each other totally. She has surgery 4 weeks ago and is doing great. She really inspired me to have. She started my appts for me.. and viloa 6 weeks later I am approved! There will be a pic up of me soon. I have emailed int to the admins. Waiting on them. Talk to you all soon Saliena
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 426 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views