Topic

Donna M.
on 7/18/04 6:57 am - Long Beach, CA
Ok folks, Im back with another topic. I hope that it will get this board going again. What goal have you hit or do you want to hit that surprised you or you are you really looking forward to? I have several. The biggest, most recent one is that I got a regular bath towel all the way around me with no skin showing in a flap. I honestly think it was high school when I did this last. The other is that I am regularly getting my montly visitor. I have pcos, so this is amazing. I am *kinda* happy about it though, as I want to get preggers as soon as I can, and this will definitely make that a lot easier. I was not prepared for how much it takes out of ya though. (Sorry guys). The others are typical, sitting in a booth without boobs on the table, crossing my legs without pulling it up on my knee, people noticing at work finally. -Donna
ruthdebra
on 7/18/04 3:55 pm - Palm Springs, CA
Hi Donna - I don't know about surprises but it actually felt good yesterday when I tried the skirt on from my "interview suit" and it kind of fell off. It was tight the last time I tried it on. I will be happy when I can wear a towel too - right now a large patch of skin shows through. I am really looking forward to losing another 20 lbs right now as that will be the weight I was at 13 years ago when Sherry and I met. And the best surprise I've had is that my asthma seems to be in major remission. I haven't used my emergency inhaler since surgery. And I was using it several times every day (and night.) This journey is full of wonderful surprises. By the way - are you going to San Diego Pride weekend after next? We'll have a booth - if you are, come see us. My business name is "Peace and Pride" and it's #400 - not far from Country Saloon. That would be great for you to get preggers - I'm reading that they advise waiting 18 months after surgery. Hope you are well - and we get the board going again. Ruth
Saliena
on 7/20/04 1:28 am - Dallas, GA
Ohhhhhhhh... My goal is my size 44 Levi 501's.. With my Harley Boots. Currently my big ass does not fit into them. I am looking forward to it though! Saliena
Virgogirl825
on 7/20/04 1:53 pm - Ogden, UT
Donna-I am still pre-op but am looking forward to being able to drive my car with out my tummy rubbing on the steering wheel! I look forward to the towel thing as well-but I have long way to go before that. ;0)
pegmarc
on 7/21/04 7:08 am - Aliso Viejo, CA
Well, I broke another chair yesterday. This chair was not like others I have broken; this one was made of steel. I thought it would last forever, but since it was an antique, I'm telling myself that the steel just was too old. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to not worrying about whether the chair will break if I sit in it. Peggy Pre-Op
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 426 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views