Doesn't anyone post here on a regular basis?

lraihl
on 7/15/04 1:27 am - Joshua, TX
Hi! I am new to the GLBT forum and was just wondering if there are regular GLBT's that post here? I am scheduled for surgery Aug. 17th and I do check out the Texas message boards but just found this one. Just thought I would ask and see if I get any responses....... Lisa
Cheryl S. B.
on 7/15/04 5:45 am - in the country near Dallas, TX
Hi Lisa! The board does have a tendancy of being slow...I am guilty of not posting here regularly myself... I read the Texas Board daily since it is more active. I live in the country southeast of Dallas and I have cattle, too---not longhorns, but I do love them!!! So glad that you have found this board!!! What are you going to do to "liven us up"? Cheryl
Cheryl S. B.
on 7/15/04 5:56 am - in the country near Dallas, TX
Whoops... I forgot to congratulate you on having a surgery date... CONGRATULATIONS!!! Dr. Rodriquez did my sister's surgery several years ago when his practice was in Palestine, TX. She looks doesn't even look like the same person!!! Dr. Rod is one of the pioneers of the hand-assisted laproscopic (HAL) surgery. It won't be long now and you will be a such a BIG LOSER!!! Cheryl
ruthdebra
on 7/15/04 11:31 am - Palm Springs, CA
Hi Lisa - we all would like it if this board were more active - I post on the CA and over 50's board regularly but we do have issues that are a little different than that of hets. I had open RNY on April 12 and am feeling great. Good luck with your surgery - and if there is anything I can do to help out please email me at [email protected]. Nice meeting you Ruth
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 426 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views