Support Groups in So. Fla

comairskycub
on 6/22/04 6:39 am - Lexington, KY
Just curious if there are support groups that anyone knows of in the So. Fla area. My partner and I ( both WLS Patients ) are building a second home in Lake Worth, and looking for a support meeting to attend while down here. If there is any information on this, please let me know THANKS ! HUGZ TO ALL
timsmith4441
on 6/23/04 12:13 am - Omaha, NE
Glenn, My partner and I are both WLS patients...well I will be after tomorrow. We will be attending the group meetings with our Physician and would love to have you join us for that. It is a bit south of here in Margate, Florida. There are others that are closer to Lake Worth. Chris (my partner) and I live in Boynton Beach, which is very close to Lake Worth. There is one that some of my employees attend in Delray Beach at Delray Medical Center. It is the first Wednesday of each month at 5:15. We plan to attend that one next week if I am feeling up to it. I am sure Chris will go either way. He is 6 weeks post op and doing great. It would be great to hear from you. We moved here recently and would welcome the possibility of new friendships. Tim
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 426 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views