MOMMA ANGEL'S PASSING

Ann B.
on 6/10/04 10:01 am - Dallas, TX
Dear GLBT Members, Here is the note I sent Sharon's post about Momma Angel's death. I hope it expresses my feelings well. It is hard to type when you have tears in the way. Momma Angel was always kind to me. ~~~~~~ Sharon, I am so very moved by your reaching out and sharing all this with us. It could not have been easy for you. I know tomorrow is a National Day of Mourning. I have to be honest and say that I missing Momma Angel and Ray Charles more than anyone else. I am amazed out the outpouring of love here for our OH Angel. There are 411 posts before mine. Ray Charles and his music will always remind me of being young and watching my mom and dad dancing and loving each other. There will never be another Momma Angel. A singer named Holly Near has a line in one of her songs that talks about missing someone and "to keep doing what they were doing as if they were here". I always think of that when someone dies....what was good about them and how can I make sure that it continues. Momma sure taught by example of love and kindness and support. I hope we can pick up where she left off. I send up good thoughts for you Sharon and all her family online and off. Ann in TX
ruthdebra
on 6/17/04 3:32 pm - Palm Springs, CA
Thanks, Ann - that was great - and I know that Holly Near song -it was about the students killed in OH protesting the invasion of Cambodia (Vietnam War)- Momma Angel was wonderful. Ruth
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 426 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views