Hello, let me introduce myself!

jolli
on 6/6/04 2:32 am - FL
Hi everyone! I'm from north-central Florida and just recently found this messageboard. I'd like to know what GLBT activities r going on here in Florida, being that I just recently moved here. Thanks anticipated. God Bless! Johanna
Donna M.
on 6/12/04 7:29 am - Long Beach, CA
Hi Johanna, Welcome to the board! I cant help you with local stuff since Im out in California, but look for the Florida board for more info. I know there are a few women here from your relative neck of the woods, hopefully they'll read your post soon and let you know what they know. -Donna
L M F.
on 6/13/04 10:10 pm - Sherman Oaks, CA
Hi there Johanna! Well, I just found this board too. It's a great thing to be able to be on so many boards! I hope I can keep up!! Let me tell you about a few things going on around this area. St. Augustine Pride is this coming weekend. It starts Friday with a Block Party and then Saturday is the Festival. Jacksonville Pride is in August. Gainesville Pride is in October. Susan and I really enjoyed meeting you! It was great to see you and your family there! I will talk to you soon I hope! Lisa
jolli
on 6/14/04 10:59 pm - FL
Thank you very much ladies. Hi Lisa, where is the St. Augustine Festival thing going to be, remember I don't know too much about Fl! But I'm learning! Thanks to all! You are posting again! How's Susan doing? Say for me! Johanna
Micmomof3
on 6/21/04 1:42 am - Jacksonville, fl
Johanna, Hey there I don't post to this group very often, but love to come and lurk here. Glad to see you on another board! MICHELLE
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 426 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views