Topic #6 (I think)

Donna M.
on 6/2/04 12:11 pm - Long Beach, CA
Ok, here's a quick and easy one... Does your company have domestic partner benefits available? Do you take advantage of it? -Donna Mine does (school district, finally), but as we are both teachers I am not currently using that part of my benefits. Im sure glad we have it though.
Ms N.
on 6/2/04 1:13 pm - Euclid, OH
My company does not. It is a bank and I doubt it because OHIO is a republican state. Which means (not being rude but some people don't understand that staement) anything that is not "norm" doesn't fly. The are fighting gay marriages, sex education in school, you know some of the state is in the "bible belt".
Patricia T.
on 6/2/04 9:10 pm - Leaf River, IL
Good Morning, Mine does. We both work for IBM tho so no need to use that benefit at this time. Pat
timsmith4441
on 6/4/04 4:54 am - Omaha, NE
My company does offer benefits for domestic partners. I am very fortunate and do take advantage of it. I pay the same for my partner as I do for myself and have great coverage. BCBS is paying for both of us to have our RNY gastric bypass. I work for Life Care Services.
DENISE A.
on 6/5/04 10:37 pm - LAKEWOOD, OH
I also work for a bank, but they do have partner benefits. Thank gods for that because my partner moved here (Lakewood) from out of state for me(She's from Pittsburgh) So it helped greatly!!!
amreite1
on 6/13/04 7:39 pm
I work for an insurance company here in Minneapolis and we have domestic partner benefits...I even can have life insurance, dental, and put her children on my plan as well. We don't need these benefits at this time but it is nice to know that I can have them if need be.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 426 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views