I'm new! Glad to be here!

Jessica D.
on 4/16/04 1:20 pm - Edmonds, WA
Hello everyone, I'm Jessica. I'm living here in Tampa, Florida and having my surgery in June. I'm having the RNY laproscopically, (I hope), in Mexico. I'd love to talk to anyone who needs support, or just likes to chat! I'm the mother of two girls, ages 12 and 15, and single. I've read some of your profiles, and am so impressed with the success and hard work of each and every one of you. Take care, Jessica
amreite1
on 4/16/04 9:01 pm
Jessica...welcome and I hope you find alot of support here! Good luck with your surgery! Anna
DENISE A.
on 4/17/04 12:28 pm - LAKEWOOD, OH
I am LOVIN' this smiley face! I was so glad you wrote!! I've read about people going to Mexico and they seem to have great success!! I'll write more in an email later to yah, but I am beyond tired! My partner and I have been redoing our house and I was cleaning all day so its bed time for me!! Take care Jessica!! Talk to you soon honey! Denise
ruthdebra
on 4/18/04 6:47 am - Palm Springs, CA
I love your face too. You look so happy. RD
ruthdebra
on 4/18/04 6:49 am - Palm Springs, CA
Where in Mexico are you going? I've heard terrific praise for a surgeon in Ensenada. I'm an open RNY had the surgery in LA last Monday. Ruth
Claudina J.
on 4/19/04 10:47 am - omaha, ne
I wish you the best of luck if you have any question feel free to email me Good Luck..
Mark D.
on 5/14/04 7:55 am - Yonkers, NY
Hey Jessica, I'm new too.......well to the message board if anyone need to see my berfore and afters let me know i had my surgery in 1999 and have lost 210pds from 378pds....i'm now 185pd and have been maintaining that for the past two.......I'm so glad there's a message board for us on here i cna be more of myself so whoever thought of you blessing to you...hope to get to know you guys better............ Take care, Mark Duncan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 426 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views