Ive noticed...

Holic
on 12/7/11 4:15 am - Houston, TX
For those who think the gay community is a bunch of ******** and cant see beyond their 8in (actually 5in) penises, you are correct! They are just that

But there is hope. There is someone out there who is not concerned with how you look, how how much you weight, or how much money you make. I know that because 9 months after my WLS surgery I made a random message on POF and my fiance/Partner/Boyfriend made a random response.

Its been 9 months now, and the longest we have been apart has been 3 days. It sounds a little rushed but no matter what happens, we are always there for each other, even when he was in the hospital for a month with a staph infection. We were the first men that we brought home to our parents and now it seems like we are one big happy family. Its Kind of crazy but sometimes it just works.

Ironicly enough, my BF is 320 and dropping (has lost 60lbs so far). I encouraged him to loose so that he would live better. You dont have to be a skinny twink, you just have to be healthly and I think that is what we all wanted from the start. My journey has not been a fun one, and I am still having WLS related issues. I am considered underweight and it hard for me to stabalize. I cant afford to go to the doctor right now. But I am praying for the best for me and our futures.

Thanks for reading my rant, lol

InkdSpEdTchr
on 12/8/11 4:33 am
I have never been underweight, but I know of a few folks on OH and IRL who have run into this issue. They said that once they added a bit more fat into their diet in the form of nuts, butters, cheeses etc..., and whole grains they had an easier time maintaing a healthy weight.

I wish you the best!

:Danni

:Danni  >>>AIDS/LifeCycle 10 & 11 Finisher: 545miles on the bike in 7 days <<<
HW390/SW340/CW 208/GW170

ohbearly
on 12/8/11 7:29 pm - Mogadore, OH
Revision on 07/31/13
Thanks for this post! Life comes with the good and the bad. You have been fortunate to find that special loved one that many search a lifetime for. Reading your post it was obvious that you did not let weight cloud your vision and looked inward to the real person. Best of luck with your WLS issues. Your positive attitude will carry you far on this journey. -- Tom from Ohio

Follow my journey to a happy, healthy, active life at TomBilcze.com 

ruggie
on 12/11/11 4:28 am - Sacramento, CA
Hey sounds like you guys are doing great, congratulations to you both on your WL efforts!

Heaviest weight:  310 pounds  (Male, 5'10")

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 420 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 996 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1368 views