Going to Meet N Greet This Saturday? Coupon enclosed

LaShelle2
on 1/25/10 9:10 am, edited 1/25/10 11:58 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA

I received this e-mail w/ a coupon for Pappadeaux.  I thought I'd share with everyone since we are going Saturday.   I will check to see if Dave and Busters has any coupons for us.

Also, if you have not rsvp'd please let Curvybarbie know so she can call in the reservation.

To ensure delivery, add [email protected] to your address book.
Welcome to Pappadeaux® Seafood Kitchen
            Where fresh meets festive.

Welcome to the Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen eClub!  You are now on the inside track to be the first to know of new menu items, events and promotions delivered all to your inbox.  To say thank you for joining, please print this certificate and enjoy a
FREE Appetizer
            with the purchase of two adult entrées*
Offer Expires: 2/14/2010
This offer won't be around for long!  Come see us soon!
Pappadeaux® Seafood Kitchen
            Where fresh meets festive.
*DINE IN ONLY.  Not valid at airport locations.  Certificate good for one apperizer with the purchase of two adult entrées, excluding crab cakes.  Must print and present this certificate to redeem offer.  Any alterations to this certificate make it null and void.  No cash value.  One certificate per table per visit.  Offer expires 21 days from date sent.

Gift Cards   |  Deauxlicious Menus

Visit Us Online  |  Find A Location  |  Update Your Information  |  Unsubscribe

Powered by Fishbowl This email was sent because you joined the Pappadeaux eClub in one of our restaurants, online or at one of our events. Your email address will not be shared with anyone. You can take your name out of the Pappadeaux eClub at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link on this email and you will be removed from our list immediately. Pappas Restaurants, PO Box 41567, Houston, TX 77241.

To ensure delivery, add [email protected] to your address book.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

MARIA F.
on 1/25/10 9:27 am - Athens, GA
LaShell the coupon is not showing up.

FormerlyFluffy.com

LaShelle2
on 1/25/10 12:04 pm - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
OK, Dave and Busters gives you $10 in game play credit for signing up  for their e-club

http://www.daveandbusters.com/Rewards/Profile.aspx?intcmp=00 0007

REWARD YOUR FUN

Your Fun needs to be rewarded from time to time. Which is why you should become a Dave & Buster's Rewards Member today. It doesn't cost a thing to sign up and it only takes a second. Your Fun deserves it. So don't just feed your Fun — Reward it.

• FREE GAMES. Receive $10 in game play just for signing up.*

• VALUABLE OFFERS. Get monthly email specials on food, games and fun.

• KEEP YOUR BALANCES SAFE. The ticket and chip balances on your Rewards card are protected, which makes it easy to replace them if your card is lost or stolen.

• 10% OFF GAME PLAY FOR LIFE. Once you play 1,200 chips, you become a Gold Member. That means 10% off game play all day, every day.

Got balances on different cards? No problem. Just ask a game attendant to put them all on your registered Rewards card. The more chips you play on that card, the sooner you can go Gold.

http://www.daveandbusters.com/Rewards/Profile.aspx?intcmp=0 00007

MARIA F.
on 1/25/10 1:56 pm - Athens, GA
Thanks LaShelle...............

FormerlyFluffy.com

Most Active