DR MAREMA ST.AUGUSTINE

suggie
on 10/28/14 11:50 am

Hi I was wondering if anyone here used Dr Marema and paid cash for their gastric bypass. Im wondering how much the cash price is or was. I know diff people can differ but if you had a no complication regular everyday gastric bypass and paid cash please let me know.

Wanting123
on 11/16/14 12:06 pm

Hi! I am looking into Dr. Marema in St. Augustine as a self pay. Have you had your appointment yet?  I believe the self pay price is $19,000 for the sleeve, and $25,000 for the bypass.  His prices also include 90 days of complication insurance. I would love to hear about your experience. Thanks! :)

dixxi_moon
on 11/18/14 7:28 am

Hi thanks for the reply. In 2004 I won a lapband surgery from the internet and went to Mexico and had it done by Dr. Rumbault. Right after my grandmother paid a Dr. Kim here in Florida $1500.00 to take me on as a patient to get fills. I got a sample fill that day not even a whole fill and havent had a fill nor seen a Dr. since. My husband got a job about the same time that had us moving from 1 state to the other and never knowing when. So I havent had any follow up. That all ended in 2010 then I had to move in with my parents to care for my dying mother. My husband is now disabled and cant work and we are settled for life now and now im able to get the care I needed. I have never had insurance so it is all out of pocket. I have always wanted the bypass but I won the lapband so I had it done. Im thinking about seeing Dr. Marema and see if I can lose any weight. I may have had to wait a few years to get started but atleast I have the thing. I never wanted lapband but it was free...If I had the money id have it taken out & get the bypass. I havent had an appointment yet because she said it would be Janurary and I dont have the $375.00 id need for the first appointment and fill. Im disabled and cant work and since I never worked I cant get any Social security and my husbands is about $140 a mo to much for me to get SSI.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views