Straight FL Medicaid requirements? ???

Kdiva
on 7/25/14 7:31 am - Margate, FL

If your doctor takes straight Medicaid get approved through that. If not be sure to discover exactly what plan your surgeon accepts. I was on Humana through Medicaid & was at the point to submit to discover my surgeon was considered out of network. I changed my plan from Humana to straight Medicaid. I was approved & had surgery within the same month 

DS: 5/28/14

HW: 310

SW: 302

CW: 160 ( 1 year post-op) 160 lbs gone

Capekylie
on 7/30/14 10:48 pm

Shebani institute takes share of cost mcaid in Ocala. You must have met your share of cost first though( we paid for the consult and that portion went towards SOC, paid for lab work and then SOC was met.) The requirement were: letter from your PCP stating medical necessity,(office will provide you with exactly what letter needs to say) then preop tests. There is no "six month or three month" wait.  First office visit was 6/3/14, surgery was scheduled for 6/30/14.

Kylie Jo

SW- 307lbs

VSG- 6/30/2014

rcgarcia80
on 9/28/14 3:01 pm - largo, FL

wow thats great !!! i have medicaid but i know they will take me off soon and put me on soc, if what u say is true then there is hope for me thxxxxx but could u plz help me with this soc thing...my hubby is on that and hes soc is 1400....how do i get that started?

email is trinity_oxo @yahoo.com thxxxx

Kdiva
on 12/15/14 5:16 am - Margate, FL

The way share of cost works: your share of cost is 1409......you have to reach that amount fax the bill over to Medicaid. ...Once it's documented you have straight medicaid the rest of the month.  Each month you have to reach the SOC & fax the documents again to have straight medicaid.

DS: 5/28/14

HW: 310

SW: 302

CW: 160 ( 1 year post-op) 160 lbs gone

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views