Venice or Brandon Hospitals

dm1503
on 3/19/14 2:18 am - Lakeland, FL

Hi All,

Has anyone had weight loss surgery at Venice Regional Medical Center or Brandon Regional Hospital?  I am considering using Dr. Joseph Chebli for the sleeve procedure, and that is where he operates.  I'd love to hear an overview of your experience there.  I have an initial consultation with Dr. Chebli on April 17th.  Any words of wisdom appreciated.  Thanks much!!  D.

Danette

Kissomint
on 6/3/14 11:06 pm
VSG on 07/02/14

Im in the process of getting approval for the sleeve.  I'll be having mine at Brandon Regional because I work for an affiliate of that hospital and that's where the insurance will approve it.  I have heard it is a very nice hospital.  Your doctor can also give their input to which hospital they prefer, if you trust his opinion.

dm1503
on 6/4/14 12:38 am - Lakeland, FL

Thanks, Kissomint.  I appreciate you taking the time to reply.  My surgery is on hold for the moment because of another pressing health situation with my family.  I will be moving forward, though, as soon a we get past this obstacle, maybe over the holidays.  Best of luck with your progress!!  Thanks again.

Danette

VerySkinnyGirl
on 5/25/15 6:16 pm

I've started a group called Tampa VSG if anyone is interested in joining. Good luck on your WLS!

Margaret L.
on 8/16/15 7:10 pm - Bradenton, FL
RNY on 08/26/15

Dr. Chebli is my surgeon as well!  I am scheduled for August 26th. Just 10 days away! I am having mine done at Venice Regional. I really like the fact that he is so thorough. How did your initial consultation go? 

HapiCat
on 8/28/15 12:32 pm

Hi! Hope you are doing well post-surgery. I was scheduled for 9/16 but put it off until 10/7 to work some issues out Dr. Chebli is great so is his staff!

Peace, Cat

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views