hi all!

samor
on 12/28/13 2:42 pm - silver springs, FL

Any patients of Dr. Kevin Hoddinott on here? Would love to hear from you. Or even WLS patients that used Munroe in Ocala FL. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks Sue

Kdiva
on 12/31/13 9:53 am - Margate, FL
Hey Sue! I'm hoping to be a of Dr Hoddinott. I have to wait until after the New Year to be sure he will still be accepting my insurance. I'm hoping to get the DS done with him. Are you a patient?
samor
on 1/19/14 1:57 pm - silver springs, FL

yes I am. im preop. I actually will be having an endoscopy next week. Its the last test before we subit everything to insurance. Im having Rny. 

Kdiva
on 1/19/14 2:09 pm - Margate, FL
Can you tell me what are the pre-op tests you were required to have? I have a appointment with Dr Hoddinott in February.
samor
on 1/21/14 10:31 am - silver springs, FL

Sure. I had some blood work,a psych evaluation,on the 28th I will have an endoscopy which Dr. Hoddinott will be doing. Also I have medicaid so I had to do six months of pcp visits. Luckily  I already had 4 of those visits when I started with Dr. Hoddinott. I also need to set up the nutritional class at Munroe.

Kdiva
on 2/5/14 1:46 am - Margate, FL

Hey Sue just checking back with you. How's everything going with Dr Hoddinott?  I have an appointment with him on 2/28. Have you submitted for approval yet?

Lois G.
on 3/27/14 11:57 pm - Ashland, PA

have you been coming to support groups, don't remember meeting you?  hope you can start if you haven't ...they are at Monroe, the third week each month on wensday....at 6 .....

Kdiva
on 3/29/14 5:39 am - Margate, FL

Hey Samor have you had surgery yet?

Lois G.
on 3/27/14 11:58 pm - Ashland, PA

Hi, my name is Lois and wanted to know if you have coming to support group at Monroe?  I go each month, they are on the third wensday of each month....hope to meet you there....

Kdiva
on 3/29/14 4:46 am - Margate, FL

@Lois......No I'm actually still waiting for surgery. Post-op I doubt I'll go to any of the meetings bcuz I'm 3 hours away. How far post-op are you? How was your experience with Dr H?

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views