Just looking for new friends

lynnc99
on 5/15/13 1:15 am

Well, I am at the opposite end of FL (Naples) but will chime in - I had RNY coming up on 4 years ago. I lost 105 lbs. at my lowest point, but am working on about 15 lbs. of regain right now. Exercise is key - I have slacked off and desperately need to put workouts back into my routine!

The message boards can be a great support group. I came to FL from PA, where my surgery was done, and still touch base with others from the message board there via FB and OH. All it takes is for folks to join a thread here and we are off and running!

finding.the.new.me
on 5/15/13 5:42 am - FL

Its so easy for us to slack off but I am sure you will get back to your routine. Congrats on the weight lost thats great. I am from MA myself been here almost 9years. I do have a good walking partner who is one of those people that says lets go its time to walk. We both was going to do our first 5k together in Sept but just found out shes pregnant so hubby has opted to take her spot. I know having others to talk to is so helpful. Good luck on getting rid of that 15 and I am sure you'll be back to exercising again.Thanks for sharing

Another Fatone
on 5/21/13 10:51 am - inglis, FL
RNY on 08/28/13

How goes the battle? How many calories a day are you currently eating? Still stuck on 70lbs?

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views