Post op support group wanted in Ocala area

Lois G.
on 4/23/12 9:15 am - Ashland, PA
Looking to go to a support group for rny .........visiting here until the end of May......please email me if you know of any support group I could go to....I am willing to travel up to an hour.....thank you            [email protected]     thank you...............I am five years out  and need support...
LiciaLou
on 4/25/12 3:06 pm - Central, FL
RNY on 08/29/12

There is a support meeting on the 3rd Weds of the month at Munroe Regional Medical Center in Ocala. Their phone number is 352-351-7200. I don't have the address. I'm pre op and just saw the info in passing.

Shands Hosp may have one also at the University of FL in Gainsville. GL!

Alicia ~ HW 307 ~ SW 287 ~ GW 135 ~ CW 160

Lois G.
on 5/8/12 10:26 am - Ashland, PA
thank you .....good luck with your surgery..........................I will check out the one you said, also like to see aout shands too....again thank you................................
Ruth S.
on 8/14/12 6:37 pm - Orlando, FL
 Dr. Overcash's bariatric group still meets once during the month at Munroe Regional. I've lost touch but ask at Munroe and Im sure someone will tell or call Dr. Kevin Hoddinott (listed here) for information!!

If that doesn't work for you check out Dr. Wiljon Beltre's support group in Ocoee...might be worth the travel since this is a bigger group.....he split the session between preops and postops and the postops have a nutritionist comes and leads the group and she brings samples - which is really really cool.  Here is is link:  http://www.facebook.com/Bariatricsurgery02
Ruth S.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views