Dr. Jaward

eacweight
on 4/11/12 12:56 pm
Has anyone had recent experience with Dr. Jaward in Orlando or Ocala?  I may need fowwlow up with my lap band.  Thanks!
DebsGiz
on 4/15/12 8:44 pm - FL
Dr Jawad was my surgeon, and I will tell you that he is the best of the best.

For some time I was in a support group where several of us had him as our surgeon, and not one of us had experienced any problems whatsoever.

His aftercare is also first rate.

I love and respect this doctor as he is one that truly does care... 
eacweight
on 4/17/12 10:55 am
Thanks for responding.  It's comforting to know he is good as I've a some problems with my lap band.  Currently, I'm not sure if I should have it removed due to pneumonia problems.
hannan
on 5/23/12 8:33 am - FL
RNY on 06/06/12
My mother used Dr. Jawad 4 years ago and she did very well. She had absolutely no problems.
NeeNee1971
on 6/11/12 3:01 pm - FL
My father, myself and my husband are all patients of Dr. Jawad. I can not say anything negative about this man or his people. I also had a revision to my RNY last year (my fault totally). And he was amazing. I also like that he calls back if there is an issue no matter the time and his staff is accommodating. I had my original surgery in 2007 and that was in Ocala and mt revision last year in Orlando. He is constantly listening to his patients and making adjustments when needed to give us a better level of comfort and expertise.
Pre Surgery  352  Surgery  346 ~ Current  198  Goal  180
Mommy to: Emma Grace 7/23/03 ~ Erin Faith 12/5/05 ~ Kayley Olena 9/17/08

eacweight
on 6/11/12 9:20 pm
Thanks for posting NeeNee.  He must be a good doc!  I haven't heard anything neg about him.
JustinsMama
on 6/12/12 9:16 am - NC
 I'm currently trying to get in to see Dr. Jawad.  I had my band put in in NC and now live in the Celebration area.  I'm having issues with my band but his new patient coordinator told me he does NOT do follow up care with other doctor's bands.  She told me he'll remove the band or do a conversion but I first need to get an upper GI and have that submitted to him before he decides if he'll see me or not...so I guess that's my next step.

If I can't get in to see him, I'm hoping to find another bariatric doc in the Orlando area that will see me... :(

282/226/199   

Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness.

ocalacarole
on 10/28/12 11:05 am - Ocala, FL
He is such a kind, loving,educated Doctor. A true teacher and the best Dr. I wish he would become a cardiologist. He has truly changed my life. And gave me the tools to be 6 years post op and doing well.
hugi
on 11/3/12 9:17 am

He no longer accepts Tricare and I had to find a different surgeon for fills. I haven't had any issues with my band and I credit him for that. I know he is good at what he does.

marijj826
on 11/8/12 3:52 am - Orlando, FL

Does he accept Medicaid..for gastric sleeve surgery?    enlightened

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr